Wrestling Centre
March 28, 2024, 11:58:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hey Guys, Adam Has Gone For The Moment So Big Brother Is Taking Over For Now!!! - Nick

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Christian speaks on teaming with Edge again

+-+-
+-User
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Christian speaks on teaming with Edge again  (Read 68 times)
Nick
Co-Admin
Elite

View Profile WWW
« on: August 29, 2009, 01:18:30 pm »

The following is an excerpt from an interview with Christian from IGN.com:

Whilst hobnobbing, we had a chance to talk to ECW Champion Christian and ask him the golden question; "Would we ever get to see seven-time Tag Team Champions Edge and Christian reunite?" So what did Captain Charisma have to say? Did he think it would happen?

"Sure. I mean I don't think that anything could be ruled out, to be honest with you," Christian stated. "When, or if it's going to happen, who knows. But I think that ever since I came back, there were all the rumblings even before I came back that I was going to reteam with him…I think that it's something the fans want to see."

If the two dudes who formerly "reeked of awesomeness" did ever get back together, would it be as friends or foes?

"You know, whether it's together or against each other or what have you, I'd be down," Christian smiled. "I think, in some form, they (the fans) want to see Edge and Christian share the screen at the same time."

We did get a little bit of a taste of a possible reconciliation a few Pay Per Views back, when the two of them popped up in a backstage segment together.

"Yeah, there was a little bit of a teaser there," laughed Christian. "I think that, well it's obviously not going to happen for a while now with Edge's injury, but you know hopefully, at some point down the line, it will happen. I think we both hope that it does."
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

adam
Administrator
Elite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 01:20:01 pm »

Fingers Crossed coz i love E&C
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: